All ARIN affiliates adhere to these Principles of Care:
- The services of our affiliates are personal, confidential, non-judgmental and open to all.
- Our affiliates hold client information in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client and others against imminent harm.
- Our affiliates will always treat clients with kindness and compassion, always providing honest and open communication.
- Our affiliates will not engage in anything which might cause shock or additional emotional distress of a client already affected by an abortion experience.
- Our affiliates do not present their staff and/or its volunteers as professional therapists. (Unless they are a licensed professional. Licensing credentials must be listed.)
- Our affiliates will not discriminate in their services on the basis of race, gender, creed, color, national origin, age, disability, marital or financial status.
- Our affiliates will not advise or refer for abortion or abortifacients.
- Our affiliates believe that forgiveness is God's gift of grace and that because God so loves children, He allows them all to go Home. (Mark 10:14)